Dr. DeArmond’s goal is to help you establish and maintain excellent oral health. They are committed to helping you determine the most appropriate treatment for your dental needs and desires. Should you have questions concerning your treatment, treatment sequence, or fees for services, please ask for clarification before treatment is begun.
Our financial policy is as follows:
- Payment is due at the time of service unless prior arrangements have been made.
- We accept cash, personal checks, and most major credit cards including MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
- We do offer extended financing through CareCredit subject to credit approval by CareCredit. They offer fixed rate financing from 12-60 months.
- Insurance — if you have insurance, we will assist you in receiving your maximum benefits. Our administrative staff will assist you in the proper filing of your insurance forms. Please review the tab on dental insurance.
- We will provide estimated balances between the cost of service and co-payment of your insurance. Predetermination of benefits may be advisable if there is a question concerning coverage.
- We will accept assignment of benefits and direct payment from your insurance company subject to verification of insurance coverage.
- You are ultimately responsible for all payments.
- First office visits that are Emergency visits — full payment will be expected regardless of insurance.
- Extended treatment plans will be outlined so that appropriate payments may be made as each phase of treatment is begun.
We reserve the right to accept or deny certain insurance plans at our discretion. If we accept your insurance plan, a minimum 20 percent co-payment is due at the time of service. If your insurance company has not paid the full balance within 45 days, you will have 15 days to pay the balance. A monthly finance charge of 1 1/2 percent will be added to any unpaid balances after 60 days from date of service.
Should your insurance plan be denied, full payment is expected at the time of service unless prior arrangements have been made through our office manager. A monthly finance charge of 1 1/2 percent will be added to any unpaid balances after 60 days from date of service.
Please remember that you are responsible for timely payment of your account. Should it become necessary to refer your account to an agency or attorney for collection, you will also be responsible for all costs associated with the collection including attorney’s fees and court costs.